Saskatoon Transportation Link
- 12 minutes southeast of Saskatoon, our province's largest city
- In development-friendly RM of Blucher
- Two Class 1 rail lines -- CN and CP run -- through the property
- Connected to major national and North American highway transportation corridors
- Can deliver to Canadian seaports and internationally
- Available heavy industrial-zoned land is quite scarce in the region
- Zoned one-mile minimum from residential development.
The RM of BLUCHER
- is progressive, business-friendly, and offers some of the best incentives to new businesses.
- Cargill's largest canola crushing facility in the world is here.
- Prairie Grain Renewable Energy is developing a state-of-the-art dry mill ethanol plant and high protein animal feed production facility here.
- The Nutrien Patience Lake and Allan potash mines, Nutrien Clavet fertilizer depot, and Nutrien Ag Services operate out of the RM of Blucher.
- is the world's largest potash producer and the world's largest exporter of lentils, dried peas and canola.
- is the second largest energy producer in Canada, and the sixth largest in North America.
- has one of the most diverse economies and is one of the only places on the planet that produces crude oil, natural gas, coal, uranium, biofuels, geothermal, wind and hydropower.
- Global industry leaders such as Nutrien, Canpotex, Cameco, Orano, Federated Cooperatives, Areva, BHP Billiton and AGT Foods are headquartered here.
Contact us now to schedule a consultation!